Project and Program Management
Program Management in a very methodical way. Our staff understands the necessary steps to monitor and control the scope, cost, schedule, risk, procurement, quality, human resources, and communications of a project or program. Our processes help our clients to ensure: efficiency, accountability, and transparency.
- Earned Value Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Logistics & Program Support
Communications & Marketing
Improvements made in any organization go unnoticed and unappreciated unless people know about them. We assist with the development and implementation of marketing and communications plans that develop trust with employees, customers, and stakeholders. This process is critical to an organization’s success and its ability to effectively recruit, motivate, develop, and retain.
- Search Engine Marketing & Optimization
- Graphic Design
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations & Outreach
- Market Research
- Trade Shows
- Website Design
Every organization can change – for better or worse. A-G helps define necessary changes in the organizational environment to optimize performance, establish a plan for achieving short- and long-term improvements, and ensure that stakeholders buy into the process before, during, and after the change.
- Organizational Assessment
- Best Practices & Benchmarking
- Performance Measurement
- Change Management
- Program & Service Improvement
Customer and Employee Loyalty
We bring a private sector focus to the issue of “loyalty” in the public sector. Customers will support service providers that deliver on their promises. Employees will remain engaged and dedicated to an organization that treats them well. Improvements that are customer- and/or employee-driven will result in more effective and efficient government that serves the people. Our techniques for building and sustaining loyalty have been successful for more than 30 years.
- Service Leadership
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research
- Customer & Employee Satisfaction Studies
- Service Improvement Solutions
- Customer Relationship Management
Government agencies rely on their staff to perform at their best. Our staff provides the tools for recruiting, motivating, developing, and retaining talented leaders and employees dedicated to the mission.
- Leadership Development
- Workforce Training
- Distance Learning
- Training Needs Assessment
- Team Building
- Performance Management
- Curriculum Development
Technical assistance is central to effectively supporting government functions and grants. Our access to communities of subject matter experts enables us to offer five types of assistance: setting appropriate goals for grant and other program review processes, involving appropriate experts and other resources, using a 6-step performance gap analysis model, evaluating the review, and reporting the results. In addition, we can handle all logistics and coordination.
- Diagnostic site & Peer Review visits
- Conference & Meeting Planning
Our strategic planning process begins with the end in mind. We help our clients to critically assess where they are now, and where they want their organization to go. We use proven strategies to define the process that will help them achieve their goals by defining the plan, preparing the content, and guiding the process
- Strategic Analysis & Planning
- Decision Support Systems
- Transparency Planning & Reviews
Stability and Governance
Our staff has experience working with both private and public sector entities on nearly every continent. We understand a government’s ability to provide quality programs to its citizens, and promote political and economic stability, can be a very complex process. We also understand that for each society, the vision of “stability” can be different, depending on the different stakeholders and their influence. Our approach to this process encompasses program and project management; strategic planning; organizational alignment and development; technical assistance; human capital and performance enhancement; customer and employee loyalty analysis; and communications, marketing and outreach. This process helps all of our clients to provide an efficient, accountable and transparent government.
Our goal is to help our clients provide the following basic services:
• Recognize and address the root causes of conflict and instability by engaging key stakeholders and getting buy-in for a plan for the future
• Appropriately address factors and key players who may have a negative influence on society
• Strengthen economic opportunities in the area with both private and public sector programs
• Interact with military and law enforcement entities to promote security
• Empower the people they serve by working with local representatives from all communities
Copyright © A-G Associates, Inc., 2009 - Annapolis Exchange Parkway, Suite 300, Annapolis, MD 21401 - 410-972-4664 phone | 443-817-0998 fax